ITTS Ballistics and Blast Simulators
Introduce a realistic threat into your training scenarios with the ITTS Ballistic and Blast Simulators. These cost-efficient trainee sensory stressor devices create an intense training environment. Realistic muzzle flash, 140 dB blast percussion, makes your training a memorable experience.
In addition to being cost effective and removing the annoyance of using blank rounds, the Ballistic and Blast Simulators allow you to work from a safe distance, while still experiencing the high decibel emission of live fire.
Features of the Ballistics and Blast Simulators
- Blast simulator provides capability to simulate wide variety of weapons (flashbang, grenades, breach charges, etc)
- Ballistic simulator has variable rates of fire 1-15 rounds/second
- Wirelessly control multiple units from a distance of up to one mile with hand-held remote or Android tablet
- ITTS software facilitates control of any ITTS product from the same remote control or tablet device
- Variable rates of fire
- 140 dB
- Operates on commercially available oxygen and propane.
- Low cost, low maintenance
ITTS Ballistic Simulators are reliable, extremely low maintenance – the propane and oxygen gasses needed to power are commercially available in most areas – and safe. They are non-pyrotechnic systems; there are no blank rounds, and a safe operating distance is ensured. Our Ballistic Simulators uphold our mission to allow you to spend less time “preparing to train”, and more time training more people.